Friday, February 20, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop



So I just got back from seeing Paul Blart: Mall Cop, and I must say, I don't usually watch these kind of movies, but I think I cried from laughing so hard.

Paul Blart (Kevin James) never made it into the police force, so instead of giving up, he became a mall cop. And he rides a scooter, one that I want really badly :)

I thought it was absolutley hilarious, and I was shaking with laughter throughout the whole movie! There was one part where I actually spit out Coke Zero on the seat in front of me. Oops...

The end was what made me happiest, because for the first time in a long time Paul Blart was truely happy, and he saved the mall. And in my opinion, the mall is just amazing.

When I was done the movie, I went to the local Burger King and played in the ball pit. Sure, my hair got staticky, sure my shoes were ruined (Though I might of spit pop on them by accident) and sure, Matthew and I were too big for the ball pit, but after seeing the enormous ball pit in the movie, I needed to play in one.

Over all, I'd give the movie 4 stars.

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment