Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm back in Vancouver, and boy am I happy :)
Even though the snowboarding was awesome, I missed my city.

Anyway, its that time again. Its Valentines Day!! Yay, whoo, yippee! I LOVE V-day, even though most people think its just a 'greeting card holiday' I LOVE IT! I got home last night, to find my bedroom full of chocolates, flowers, teddy bears, balloons, and a bunch of other crap that I didn't even look at! I'll probably donate most of the teddy bears to a homeless shelter for kids and stuff. But jeez, I could barely open my door!

This year I'm single, and I don't like it as much as I thought I would. But whatevs, right? I hope you guys all are having a great Valentines day!!!

Oh and I will review P.S. I Loathe You tomorrow!

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment