Monday, February 2, 2009

Happiness make the world go round

Well, even though today is Monday and its an unspoken rule that I'm not happy on Mondays...I am.

There are several reasons as to why I'm joyful!
  • This really hot new guy, Tyler, just transfered to my school. He will ask me out by Wednesday, after meeting me and seeing how cute and adorable I am! *Bats eyelashes.*
  • Its almost Valentines day, and even though I'm single this year, I'm excited for it.
  • I bought new Christian Louboutin black leather pumps.
  • I'm writing a new Fanfiction story. Its very much like Maddie's Everything's Magic. Except my experience through ninth grade, aka Hell. Review it loves!
  • I'm going back to Kamloops on Saturday with some friends. As much as I hate Kamloops, I love it too, because its like part of my life.
  • Mid Winter break is next week! I was going to go to Big White Ski Hill in Kelowna with some friends, or Sun Peaks in Kamloops. But I decided they were lame so I'm heading out to Whistler. Home of the 2010 Olympics! I love snowboarding there!
  • I bought a new iPod nano, the new one, in green!

Yeah, those things make one perky. Well, that and lots of Starbucks!

Anyway, I should get started on my homework.

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment