Friday, February 20, 2009

Life is too short

Life is too short to waste time being mad at friends who date your ex -especially when YOU broke up with them- even if you still love them.
That was the speech I gave to Erica this morning. I went almost a week without talking to her or Alana, and that was almost a week too long.

I've always been a spur of the moment type of girl because I think life is too short to be boring. Its also too short to not talk to people over stupid arguments, to waste time with people you don't care about or to be a bitch. And yes, that's coming from a major bitch ;)

So today, after Erica, Gabby, Alana and I made up, we decided to go to the movies with Dylan -sigh-, Jeremy, Aaron and Matthew. We went to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop, so expect a review from that to come. And even though I was hanging out with Dylan, I felt fine...but I may have discovered that I really like Matthew...even though he just broke up with someone.

Oh well, you know what they say -life's too short to waste time with ones you don't love.

:)
Hey, notice that smiley face :):):)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment