Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of bloggage lately. I've been condemned to bed rest for the past week. And I've felt so crappy that I can't even blog. I have mono :(

Honestly, all I've been doing for the past week is eating vanilla Ben and Jerry's, shopping online and watching chick flicks. So sorry because I haven't updated any of my stories in forever! :(

On the plus side, I just bought a super cute Gucci purse!

On the OTHER bad side, I lost my purse that held: my favourite Gucci sunglasses, my favourite Coach wallet, luckily no credit cards or cash, and Stride gum :(

Anyway, I need more ice cream. I just thought I'd check in and let you all know I'm not dead...yet.

OH!!!!!!!! And last week I found a sport that I'm amazing at! The reason I do cheerleading (besides the fact that I love it) is because I suck at every other sport. But in gym we did flag football and I am so good! I scored nine touchdowns and got everyone's flag. My super pervy gym teacher commented on my and I quote 'nice long legs that are good for running'. Swear to god, he's like 40 and has a crush on me. And now I'm on the flag football team which I am not happy about since he coaches it. Lucky him, he gets to stare at my nice long legs allllllll day now.

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment