Saturday, March 21, 2009

I think I'm obsessed again!

This morning I bought the Twilight movie. When I saw it in theatres, I thought 'Whatever. This movie kinda sucks.' For those of you out there hating me for saying this, the reason I thought it sucked was because the book was absolutely phenomenal. If the movie didn't have the book to live up to, I would've loved it. But nothing could compare with the book.

But, today when I popped it in my MacBook, I decided to watch it with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the directer's comentary on it. Some of the things were really funny! So I recommend when watching it, to watch it with the comentary! I think that I'm now obsessed with Twilight again.

Speaking of obsessions, the Hills starts again on April 6!! I love The Hills, it's my favourite show. So now I'm counting down the days.

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment