Tuesday, March 17, 2009

25 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me!

Since I have nothing good to blog about I decided to give you 36 random facts you probably didn't know about me!

1. I was born in Vancouver, moved to Kamloops at age 5 and moved back to Vancouver at age 9.
2. I have a huge shoe fetish. I have a whole different closet for my shoes!
3. I play alto saxophone, flute and piano. Sax is my favourite but I'm currently playing flute in band.
4. I have an obsession with Polyvore.
5. My birthday is October 5th.
6. I suck at every sport imaginable -except flag football!
7. I still like to watch Over the Hedge!
8. I used to have an imaginary best friend who was a flying horse named Princess Cinnamon Rainbow Sprinkle. I was 4.
9. I've never truely been in love.
10. My favourite food is salmon. And curly fries.
11. My friends are my life. They're my support system.
12. I want to be an author.
13. I've broken 3 iPods in the past two months.
14. I'm probably going to end up buying the Cliquetionary.
15. My favourite Twilight characters are Jasper, Rosalie and Seth Clearwater!
16. I'm 15 and only 5'1.
17. I'm the smallest in the tenth grade class.
18. Most of my shoes make me 5 inches taller!
19. I could spend hours sitting in Chapters reading.
20. All I need to live is music, friends, books and wine.
21. I loved A New York Minute with the Olsen twins.
22. I secretly bought Miles to Go (That Miley Cyrus book)
23. I have a fear of flying, unless its in a helicopter.
24. I have very few online friends. Only 2.
25. My favourite number is 25!

Well yeah. Maybe if you're one of my close friends you know all of this. But hey, there's a lot of you who don't know me!

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment