Thursday, March 26, 2009

A River Flows in You

Hey all!

I was listening to A River Flows in You by Yiruma, and I really like that song. Personally, I think they should have kept it as Bella's Lullaby, but the REAL Bella's lullaby is nice too.

Anyway sorry for now blogging. I'll explain to you my week so far as to why I couldn't blog:

On Friday, Gabby and I slept over at Erica's and we had a scary movie marathon. I'm really good with scary movies and I can watch them start to finish without covering my eyes, but Erica and Gabby were hiding under the blankets for most of the movies. My favourite was The Ammityville Horror.

On Saturday I hung out with Erica and then went shopping.

Sunday I went to church, then made Sock Monkeys for charity. I bought six of them but its for charity so it's all good ;)

Then I met up with Gabby and we went to go see Knowing (Review on that later). She jumped and screamed so much it wasnt even funny!

Monday I had school (ew) then flag football practice. I'm in pain from a pulled muscle.

Tuesday. School, baby sitting and then cheerleading.

Wednesday I had a huge cheeroff after school.

And today I'm sick so I shall blog.

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment