Monday, May 4, 2009

I copied this from Maddie's blog

Hey guys, sorry I didn't blog for a few days. I was at my cousins' house. Just a question: Is it normal for nine year olds to talk like stoners?

Anyway I was reading Maddie's blog (Welcome to Maddieland) and copied her.

1) What author do you own the most books by? Lisi Harrison...kind of pathetic.

2) What book do you own the most copies of? Um, The Lightning Thief. Three copies, one from mom, one from grandma and one from dad.

3) Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?Haha, not really. I noticed because I'm a total grammar snob, but it did not bother me ;)

4) What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Hm...I would have to say Percy Jackson from the PJO series. I have a thing for heroes and green eyes :)

5) What book have you read the most times in your life (excluding picture books read to children; i.e., Goodnight Moon does not count)? Gossip Girl. Ah, the memories of reading them.

6) What was your favorite book when you were ten years old? Little House on the Prairie.

7) What is the worst book you've read in the past year? The Amber Spyglass

8) What is the best book you've read in the past year? The Battle of the Labyrinth

9) If you could force everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be? Ummm The Clique :)

10) Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for Literature? No clue. Rick Riordan maybe...

11) What book would you most like to see made into a movie? Hm...House of Night

12) What book would you least like to see made into a movie? The Ashleys.

13) Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character. Well, I was on a plane, and then sitting next to me was Percy Jackson. We were called up to Mt. Olympus and Bella Swan was there to greet us. It was odd.

14) What is the most lowbrow book you've read as an adult? I am not an adult so I'm not sure.

15) What is the most difficult book you've ever read? The Host. I guess I was expecting it to be like Twilight, and it wasn't so I never got into it.

16) What is the most obscure Shakespeare play you've seen? Um, Midsummer Night's Dream.

17) Do you prefer the French or the Russians? Um French. Just because France is so beautiful.

18) Roth or Updike? Not really sure who or what Roth or Updike is.

19) David Sedaris or Dave Eggers? What is that?

20) Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer? Shakespeare, he's the only one I know.

21) Austen or Eliot? Austen.

23) What is your favorite novel? The Battle of the Labyrinth.

24) Play? Legally Blonde the Musical. Saw it on Broadway and adored it!

25) Poem? Don't have one.

26) Essay? Don't have one either

27) Short Story? I have too many to count!

28) Work of nonfiction? Hopefully by the time I'm out of college I'll have an answer to all of these questions.

29) Who is your favorite writer? Rick Riordan kicks ass!

30) Who is the most overrated writer alive today? Stephenie Meyer. Her series actually wasn't that great!

31) What is your desert island book? Hm, my Greek Myth Treasury. So many Greek Myths to pass the time away.

32) And... what are you reading right now? The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan!

:)
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm curious--why didn't you like The Amber Spyglass?

    ReplyDelete