Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Don't Really Have a Name For the Blog...

Hey all!

I don't know what happened to the other book reviews I did...I guess I didn't post or something. I'm too lazy to re-type them out but the books I had reviewed were:

-Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth
-MAX (Maximum Ride book)
-Love Is a Many Trousered Thing

Let's just say I loved them all!

In other news, I started a new story. Its a Dylington! Yay! I don't know why people don't like DylanxDerrick! I mean, could there be a more perfect couple?

I literally jumped out of my chair and danced when I read PS I Loathe You and it got to the Dylington part. Sadly, I was on my balcony and my lovely neighbours saw me.

New topic. Why are there differences in Canadian and American spelling?
American: Color Canadian: Colour
American: Neighbor Canadian: Neighbour
American: Favorite Canadian: Favourite

Yes, its only a 'U' that's different but why? I hate it, because when writing a story, I'll type the Canadian version and it'll have that annoying red line underneath!

Another new topic. I'm almost 16!!!!!!!!!!! Well on October 5th I will be. But still its so soon!!!!! And sadly, I still have not gotten my license. During my test to get my learner's, I crashed into a tree.

The reason I didn't give this blog a title was because it was so random!
:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment