Monday, April 27, 2009

5 Questions I've Always Wondered

So this morning as I was in the shower before school, I started thinking the randomest thoughts. I have really random thoughts most of the time like 'Oh a kitty! Do Kitties have belly buttons? Do they have livers?' and things like that.

But these thoughts came out of no where. Anyway here are 5 questions that popped into my mind this morning:

1. What's the yellow, butter substitute on microwave popcorn? Its not butter...so...what is it...and what's it made out of? 'Cause honestly...I don't think I want to eat it anymore...

2. Why are designer clothes more expensive than regular clothes? They're basically the same. I mean, I buy designer clothes, but I'm not sure why I spend more money, when I could buy Wal-Mart clothes.

3. Why does metal explode when its in the microwave? I found that out the hard way. My cook had the night off, so I decided to make a can of soup. Into the microwave it went. The next morning we bought a new microwave and I knew never to cook again.

4. Why are there so many stereotypes? I mean, how come rich people are snobs, blondes are dumb and cheerleaders are sluts? Those are all stereotypes I've had thrown at me. I don't consider myself a dumb snobby slut, so everyone else shouldn't either.

5. Why is cheesecake so delicious? I adore cheese cake. It is like a god-given food. Why? Why must it tempt me with its deliciousness???

So there are the questions that haunt me. BTW, expect a bunch of book reviews today, since I've read like 13 books and haven't reviewed any!

:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment