Friday, April 24, 2009

Leaving?

Hey guys.

I think I might leave Fanfiction and this blog for a while, just because one of my best friends ever Kristen (Coco-Chanel333 on FF) is almost dead. She was in a car accident and is now in a coma and clinging to life.

I recieved an e-mail from her mom explaining it all to me, and even now -60 minutes after I read it- I'm still crying.

The reason I might leave FF is because Kristen and I spent so much time on there, laughing at some people's horrible stories, crying over Maddie's 9/11 story (Kristen lost her dad there). There's a lot of memories between us on FF and I don't think I want to be on there if she's not.

I don't know for sure if I'm leaving. I have other friends on FF and am collabing with Jessica, so if I left she'd be pretty pissed.

But please, keep Kristen and her family in your prayers, even if you don't know her.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment