Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't worry about me, I'm just dead

There you go, guys. The title says it all.

No, I'm not dead. But I could've been with all the studying I did. That's what kept me away from all that blogging funness. Exam month is January at my school, so I was studying all month. ALL MONTH! That's not even normal! But hey, it paid off. All A's and on B. Parents were so proud they bought me a car een though I got one for my birthday. Sadly, I can't drive either of them because I'm only 15. For my birthday last October they got me a cream coloured BMW Volkswagon convertible. And for passing all my mid terms I got the same car except pale pink. I have an obsession with all things pink.

Today I got off of my lazy butt and phoned some friends, but most of them were at this huge basket ball tournament thing. And I don't do sports. Ha, I am the worst athleticly challenged person ever. But that's why cheerleading was invented, I need to stay in shape with something other than pilates. So all day I was lonley and decided to hit up Chapter (Big book store in Canada, kind of like Barnes and Noble)

I ended up sitting there reading Seventeen, which by the way has Leighton Meester on it.

So that was my day and my reason for not blogging. Oh and I started yet another new story for the Clique fanfiction. I have problems with new stories.

Oh and its almost V-day!!
:)
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment